Call Our Office at 407.960.2188
Telemedicine Solutions for Our
No matter the circumstances, the team at Paramount Urgent Care is always there to offer the medical support you and your family need. As Florida’s premier provider for urgent care, we strive to remain fully accessible to our patients even in times when meeting face-to-face is not an option. You don’t have to forfeit your rights to the medical attention you deserve with our innovative telemedicine solutions. This virtual visit allows users to effectively manage their health from home, so we can keep everyone as safe as possible. This remote appointment process is an easy and innovative way for our team to distribute the health services and information you require. Learn more about our (HIPAA) Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant telecommunication practices to receive the medical assistance you deserve.
Telemedicine Instructions and Support
If you’re looking to manage your health via the web, you’re not alone. This new-found way of approaching clinical care, medical advice, prescription filling, appointment reminders, education, and more can be a lot to take in. That’s why we’re here to provide thorough telemedicine instructions for our patients wishing to utilize remote medical services. To schedule your virtual telemedicine visit, you must complete the following instructions:
1. Please call 407-960-2188 and follow instructions.
NOTE: YOU MUST CALL THE NUMBER FIRST TO RECEIVE YOUR VERIFICATION CODE.
2. You will receive a text message from Spruce inviting you to use the digital care platform’s secure messaging solutions. Select the “spuce.care” link.
3. The link will bring you to a page that invites you to join Spruce Tutorials. Here, you will select the “Get the App & Connect” button.
4. A pop-up should appear, asking if you would like to open the “App Store.” Select the “Open” option.
5. You will be re-directed to your devices app store where you will select the “GET” button under “Spruce – Care Messanger.” Once completely downloaded, open the app.
6. Before you can begin utilizing the Spruce platform, you will need to make an account. If you already have an account, you will need to log in at this time.
7. If you are a new user, enter your mobile phone number. Once submitted, you will receive a code for verification.
8. It will then be time to reference the verification code mentioned in the first instruction. This code should send via text message to your mobile phone number. Call our team if you need additional support.
A Proactive Approach to Your Medical Care
Our team is prepared to walk you through the entire telemedicine process, so you can feel confident utilizing this method of receiving medical care. No matter the scope of your health needs, our online doctors are always ready to assist. If you require medical attention in Florida, you and your family can rest easy knowing Paramount Urgent Care has the adaptive solutions necessary to remain available to our patients.